LEADER IN YOGA EDUCATION
JUST YOGA ACADEMY
UNLEASHING YOUR POTENTIAL STARTS HERE
Just Yoga Academy is a registered yoga school who affiliated with Yoga Alliance, USA. It provides several Yoga Teacher Training Courses (YTTC) taught by an International, qualified and experienced Yoga Educator. By creating a strong foundation, students will be able to have their own unique voices and teaching styles.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
Our YTTC Programs Will Qualify You For Hatha or Vinyasa Teaching Styles
- Just Yoga Academy is the only yoga academy in Indonesia who is Approved by Department Pendidikan, Kebudayaan, Riset dan Teknologi.
- Just Yoga Academy is affiliated with Registered Yoga School (RYS) Alliance, the USA. Therefore, students will not only get a certificate of completion from the academy but also RYS international yoga teacher certification.
- Just Yoga Academy is located in a strategic area in Pluit, Jakarta, it has fully equipped facility studio such as the yoga props, mats, lockers, towels, showers and training materials
- Our YTTC programs will ensure you to have a qualified faculty to lead the courses. The YTTC Yoga Educator is selected through high competitive recruitment process with minimum Masters of Science (Yoga) Degree and having international teaching experiences in similar industry such as university, yoga academy or school for minimum 5 to 10 years.
- The training environment will be conducting in a small group. It’s effective because teaching focused on the needs of students, with the goal of growing there academic skills.
- Students will be given many opportunities to teach as the lead instructor. This will include assisting and observing others and providing appropriate hands-on-adjustments. You will receive and provide constructive feedback throughout the course.
- Academy students who take the Diploma of Yogic Science course will be taking an internship program in our studios. Hence, they will be ready for real yoga teaching environment upon completion.
GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION
Just Yoga Academy will provide set-books, jalnetipot, T-shirt, program syllabus book, etc.
Program Pre-requisites :
- The desire to deepen your knowledge and love of yoga.
- Have been practicing yoga for at least 6 months (desirable).
Program Requirements for Certification :
- Attend all modules (five modules) in addition to personal practice.
- All five modules must be taken in order.
- Successfully complete and pass final exam.
- Upon completion of the five modules, students will be awarded with Just Yoga Academy certificate and eligible for 200 hr Yoga Alliance USA registration.
We provide several choices of courses approved by Yoga Alliance USA . 200 Hour and 300 hour of Training Programs along with 50 Hours Training Program which could be taken partially .
Yoga Student Training Course (YSTC)
Yoga education course that aims to gain general knowledge about Yoga for yourself
Increase body flexibility
Improve your self with various types of Yoga poses in common language
A focus on practice and theory is given in between lectures, in-depth theory is given during regular workshops
Students do not get a license or teaching permit from Just Yoga and RYS Yoga Alliance
Students get a certificate of completion after completing the course according to the number of hours that must be followed or the workshop that has been attended
As pathway before taking the Teacher Training Course course
Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC)
In-depth yoga education course that are more intensive and aim to become a licensed Yoga teacher on an international scale
Increase body flexibility
Improve self-knowledge with various types of Yoga poses in Sankrit language according to international standards
More focus on Yoga history, science, human skeletal and muscle and various types of Yoga in theory
Students get a license or permit to teach as a Yoga teacher from Just Yoga, then they can take the international RYS Yoga Alliance USA exam
Students are required to do a Work Placement or Internship teaching Yoga to gain hours of experience before being able to take a test at Just Yoga Academy and RYS Yoga Alliance