ABOUT JUST ME
Just Me Personalized Yoga Session are an excellent way to achieve the full benefits of yoga. Just Me sessions are beneficial to those who are new to yoga or seeking a more personalize practice.
Each private session yoga is designed specifically for you and will focus on exercises for your body type taking into consideration your fitness level, stress level, your personal health and goals.
WHY WE LOVE JUST ME
- Beginner practitioners wanting to learn in more depth about proper alignment of postures and different yoga breathing techniques.
- Work advance proses you have been dreaming for a long time to achieve.
- Personalized yoga sessions with your favourite yoga master at a convenient time that works for your schedule.
- Personal attention and focus on your body such as : improve upper back posture, relieve back pain, stress, scoliosis and areas of weakness.
- In the guiding hands of one of your favourite yoga masters, you can work toward overcoming any fears and blockages that may be holding you back to do some challenging poses.
- Advance yoga practitioners can greatly benefit from Just Me sessions especially for those who want to take their practice to the next level. Your favourite yoga master can work with you in leading you into more challenging poses in a safe and inspiring environment.
- Just Me sessions are perfect for the women who have recently given birth and want to shape up their postnatal body.
- Just Me Yoga Prenatal sessions are designed to stay fit, healthy and relieve lower back pain during pregnancy.
- Our beautiful Diamond and Emerald private yoga studios are fully equipped with yoga rope walls, blankets, yoga chairs, foam rollers, yoga bench, stools, bolsters, blocks, headstand chair, belts and mats to enhance your yoga practice.
WHY USE YOGA PROPS?
Yoga props help you get into postures safely and with proper alignment. This allows you to experience the pose and its benefit even if you legs or shoulders are tight. Yoga props help to make yoga accessible and comfortable to beginners and those experiencing injury or other physical limitations. Props can help advance practitioners deepen their stretches, maintain proper alignment and challenge themselves. Props can also help bring awareness to your body so that you can feel how to properly body so that you can feel how to properly engage and support muscles in a specific pose.